Release 6.0, 7.0 & 8.0
Ogre vehicle rental software latest release includes a new driver mobile app, used vehicle sales quotation feature and multiple improvements across rental objects, rental orders, planned maintenance and rental invoicing. Enhancements and bugs resolved in the latest release listed below.
- New driver mobile app (based on Microsoft PowerApps) to allow drivers to view assigned jobs, start/complete a job and get customer signature. All the information recorded back into the Ogre solution in real time.
- Sales quotation feature released to dispose vehicle once the asset reaches end of its rental life.
- Sales quotations integrated with sales order and asset status to ensure full visibility and traceability.
- Produce rental invoice for any date including for a period in the future to allow advanced rental billing.
- Rental object location now auto updates to In-transit when object is in between locations.
- Ogre transfer order enhancements give a leaner user experience and enhanced security.
- Standard Microsoft Dynamics D365 security roles and duties framework enhanced to control role-based access to Ogre.
- Manage rental tariffs by date range to set up future rental pricing while keeping record of historical customer pricing.
- Best price logic added to Ogre rental module to fetch the optimal price from the customer tariff.
- Invoice proposal logic deployment enhances calculation of rental fees.
- Rental object name and description now populates based on the purchase order.
- Planned maintenance event transactions now display additional vehicle object information.
- Major improvements in planned maintenance event updates making the process more streamlined.
- Improvements to rental object statuses and auto update based on business process/event.
- Availability status on rental objects updates upon vehicle allocation.
- Periodic batch job to start/end Rental orders fine tuned to run in minute increments.
- An issue with viewing historical rental invoices against vehicles has been resolved.
- Rental duration calculation when creating a new Rental order has been improved to resolve a display issue with number of days.
- Issues with uploading images to Rental objects have been resolved.
- Attribute name changes which were not reflecting on forms are now fixed.